Jilly Box Vegan Pumpkin Cheesecake
Makes : 6 small Mason Jars OR I just used a Pie Plate to make mine! Make everything the same quantities-wise.
Note: Some items need overnight soaking & Chilling!
If you haven't guessed it already by our Instagram we are obsessed with ALL things Jilly. And fi you don't know who we are talking about, I'm not sure if we can be friends... Just Kidding, but if you love what we offer you will Live for what she offers as far as Lifestyle, Fashion, and Style.
And as for the Jilly Box, this Fall we were one of the thousands of Lucky Lottery Winners for her Seasonal Subscription Box, and we could not have been happier!
Mark our words, one day we will be apart of this Box! There I said it! I've said it to friends but now it's basically 'Facebook Official'. I've put it out into the World, now to figure out how, and what or even if Shops are able to take part as a contributor...
To find out more or to register yourself to maybe win the Seasonal Lottery yourself, click HERE.
Now, Let's get tot he recipe that was included in this Jilly Box...
1 cup Raw Cashews, soaked overnight
3/4 cup Pumpkin Puree, not pumpkin pie filling
1/2 cup Coconut Oil, melted
1/2 cup Maple Syrup
1 Teaspoon Vanilla
1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
1/4 Teaspoon Nutmeg
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
Maple Coconut White Cream:
2 cans Coconut Milk, chilled overnight
1 Tablespoon Maple Syrup
1/4 Teaspoon Salt
1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla
Graham Cracker 'Crust':
1 1/4 cup Vegan Graham Cracker Crumbs
3 Tablespoon Vegan Butter, melted
Make the graham cracker crust:
- Preheat oven to 350'
- Place butter in small saucepan and melt over low heat.
- Place graham cracker crumbs in small mixing bowl and combine with melted butter.
- Spread the crumbs evenly on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until fragrant and golden brown.
- Set aside to cool.
Make the Filling:
- Drain and rinse soaked cashews.
- Place Cashews, Pumpkin, Coconut Oil, Maple Syrup, Vanilla, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, and Salt in a blender and blend on high for 2 minutes or until thick and creamy.
- Set aside
Make Coconut Whip Cream:
- Open can of chilled Coconut Milk and scrape off the top solid layer.
- Place solid Coconut Milk in a mixer and whip Coconut Milk.
- Add Maple Syrup, Vanilla and a pinch of Salt and continue to whip until light and fluffy.
Assemble the cheesecake Jars:
- Layer each jar with Graham Cracker Crust, then Pumpkin filling, then Coconut White Cream.
- Place in fridge to chill for 2+ hours or overnight.
- Top with a sprinkle of Nutmeg and more Graham Cracker crumbs.