Bedding Bundle - CreamRegular price Sale price $525.00 Save $0.00
Special Orders due: Saturday, November 27th (midnight)
Arrival In-Store: End of December
ORDERS WILL BE FULFILLED ON A FIRST ORDER BASIS. IF FOR SOME REASON WE ARE UNABLE TO FULFIL PRE-ORDERS, YOU WILL BE 100% REFUNDED.
All Special Order items are Final Sale, No Exceptions. Please read all information below.
Our Comphy Duvet Bundle comes complete with one Comphy sheet set (all Comphy sheet sets includes: a flat sheet, fitted sheet, and two pillowcases), an extra pillowcase set, and duvet cover.
Soft as a cloud, with a touch that is as light as air, the high-performance fabric used in these sheets took years to develop. There are imitators, but there simply is nothing else that feels and lasts like these. In addition to being famously and luxuriously soft, these sheets are:
- Treated for stain release
- Protective against allergens
- Scientifically proven to promote sleep
Previously used as the luxurious bedding at the only Boutique Hotel in Saskatoon, SK.
"Luxurious in both look & feel, it’s no wonder our linen sets are getting noticed! When Jillian Harris showcases them as one of her favourite things in a perfect bedroom…………you know they’re pretty darn special!"
Our Bedding Bundle comes complete with one sheet set (all sheet sets includes: a flat sheet, fitted sheet, and two pillowcases), an extra pillowcase set, and duvet cover.
1 x Flat : 96"x 108", 1 x Fitted: 60"x 80" x 18"D, 1 x Duvet Cover : 90" x 90" 4 x Pillow Case: 20.5" x 34" (Queen)
1 x Flat : 112"x 108", 1 x Fitted: 78"x 80" x 18"D, 1 x Duvet Cover : 108" x 96" (King) 4 x Pillow Case: 20.5" x 40" (King)
Comphy Developed for Spa. Designed for Ahh
How to care for your product
• Pre-treat stains
• Do not wash linen with other items such as towels.
• For optimum results, we recommend adding a high pH Detergent.
• Wash on Permanent Press cycle using hot water (minimum of 140˚).
• Use slow spin cycle if available.
• Use non-chlorine bleach, if desired.
• We guarantee our sheets against manufacturer defects for up to 2 years.