Fresh Floral Care
- Prepare your vase with cool water.
- Cut all stems on an angle before placing in vase. Be sure to remove any leaves or petals that may touch the water.
- Flowers flourish when kept out of direct heat and light. To prevent your blooms from maturing too quickly, keep your arrangement away from fruit.
- Trim up stems every 2-3 days, and add fresh water to keep blooms hydrated.
- Petals will naturally wilt and turn brown; removing these wilted petals will allow fresh petals to grow.